Bleaching is a chemical process that we use to lighten our hair texture or color our hair. It can be a little hard for the hair, so taking proper care is required. If you have already bleached your hair and want to get it done again, you might have a question about how long to wait for getting the next session. Well, that’s not an easy answer. Lots of factors are included in determining that.
- The health of your current hair.
- The color you are looking to get into.
- How you take care of your hair.
- Your hair condition before and after getting bleach.
- The type of bleach you use.
- The products you use regularly.
Depending on all these factors, you can decide the next bleaching session.
- If you have extremely dry, damaged hair, then a waiting period of a month or so is suitable for your hair.
- If your hair is not much damaged and you take proper care of it, then a week gap is okay. And if you are too desperate and want optimal color, then 2-3 days you can check.
And last but not least, no matter how good the condition is of your hair, you should not bleach it too often as it’s a chemical process at the end of the day and strips of natural texture.