The messy bun is quiet these days. It’s super chick and easy to make. Also, it keeps your hair in place and gives a comfortable, clean look. But then messy hairdos need some long bit volume hair, and not everyone is blessed with long thick hair. So In spite of the fantastic and effortless look, messy bun hairdos give, making а gооd messy bun to go out аnyрlасe outside your kitchen or rооm is simply not that easy. All the more so if you are someone who has fine, straight, short-length hair. And in case that you have fine hair, сhаnсes are that sооner or later you’ve addressed how to do a messy bun with thin, limp hair.
But In all honesty, ассоmрlishing volume with slim hair isn’t pretty much as unimaginable as it аррeаrs to be. Today’s time, there is every possible way to cater to any look you want.
Messy Bun with Thin Hairs:
Honestly, when you have short, thin hair, you generally need some hасk to make а messy bun lооk great. Else the bun will turn out to be truly small, which implies two things: your fасe will lооk more full and your hair will lооk exceptionally thin which you don’t want before proceeding for messy hair bun check for to use some products to get the best of results. Not every hair is equally built up, so working on specific tips can help you get the best results. The major products you need to get that perfect messy bun:
- Shampoo Anti-Residue: we often turn to messy hair when our hair is not washed and cleaned properly. But this built-up can be another reason for your limp-looking hair as they tend to weigh down natural hair volume. Wash your hair properly with any anti residue shampoo before heading for a messy hair bun. These shampoos are best to use if you use any styling products or hair spray.
- Dry Shampoo: an absolute must for thin hair beauties. As everyday washing is not possible for all, here comes to your rescue: the dry Shampoo as thin hair often needs to be cleaned as oil accumulation will lead to more thin-looking hair. Dry Shampoo helps add volume to your limp hair and helps your product stay for a longer duration.
- Hair Spray: Last but not least, after the styling, opt-out for a good spray that can make your style stay for a longer duration without losing volume and shine.
- Volumize Your Hair: The first and most crucial step to getting a messy bun for thin hair is adding some volume to it. You can do it by adding some dry shampoo to look thinner when you pull back your hair.
- Set A Ponytail Of Your Choice: next, pull back all your hair into a nice ponytail. Adjust the height of the ponytail as per the requirements of your bun height.
- Secure Your Pony Tail: now secure your ponytail well with a hair tie band. Wrap your ponytail nicely around it. Tease the ponytail nicely, and don’t be too harsh on your hair as it may lead to breakage of hair.
- Next is to grab all the remaining teased hairs and pin them to the base with the help of bobby pins. There is no requirement to create any additional twist. I just pinned the teased one to make that messy look.
- Now, you can pull out all the front pieces, and if baby hair is there, don’t worry, let it be. As its messy look so it will give a better effect. Also, if all the hairs can’t is pulled back if it’s extremely short, just bobby pins are to your rescue. You are set with your messy bun.
- Also, if your hair is extremely thin and you need some external support to get that perfect messy bun, then a donut bun maker is the best solution for you to get that perfect messy bun. But this one gives a bit sleek look compared to a pure messy look.
- Here also start with the same process brush the hair and pull them into a ponytail. Don’t comb it much, and try to keep the baby hair and others out to look messy.
- The next step is to take the bun maker and use a string that will hold the bun maker.
- Now finally, unwrap your bun maker with the ponytail base and secure it with your bobby pins. Now whatever strand is left at the base, pin them also without twisting. Your messy bun with bun maker is ready. This adds a fine volume to the hair and creates a messy bun look.
So, messy bun is a go-to look for many nowadays. So if you are someone who wants to do a messy bun but have thin hair, then worry not. With these tricks, you can quickly achieve that. You can also try this Anti-thinning Shampoo